Adds another dimension of texture to pies and fruit crisps, this topping is best added before cooking your pie or crisp.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup of Nana’s All Natural Granola (your favorite flavor)
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2-3/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Cut butter into flour until crumbly.
- Mix in brown sugar, oats, granola, and nuts (optional).
- Sprinkle topping over pie or fruit crisp.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top
Makes enough for two pies or one large fruit crisp.