Simply use your favorite Nana’s flavor and transform Nana’s granola into your favorite granola cookies. Hearty, with a terrific texture as well as flavor-packed!
- 4 cups Nana’s All Natural Granola (your favorite flavor)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2-1/2 sticks butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla & salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Add flour and baking soda blend to the butter & sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in granola.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes.
Makes about 3-4 dozen. Cool and store in a tightly covered container.