Nana’s All Natural Foods is a small, family-owned and operated, Sonoma-based food creator and producer. All of Nana’s products are made the old-fashioned way: mixed in small batches and baked at a low temperature to preserve the natural, healthy goodness.
With an emphasis on delicious, organic ingredients as the source of flavor, Nana’s approach is simple: no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, and no genetically modified organism (GMO) ingredients.
But she also goes one step further, seeking to ensure that her unique flavors come from the quality main ingredients and from a creative use of spices. Her goal is to create a healthy sweetness, typically half or less of the sugar found in most store brands.
That’s why, from Nana’s home to yours, Nana’s creates quality you can trust.
When you eat Nana’s All Natural, you can be sure that it’s:
- Made with the highest quality ingredients, slow baked to retain the goodness.
- Blended with coconut oil for a dose of healthy fats.
- Low in sugar, sweetened naturally with maple syrup. Nana’s has only 3 grams of sugar per serving! Most big brands have 8 or more grams.
- Packed full of flavor without packing any artificial ingredients! Always preservative & GMO-free too.
- Made with certified gluten-free oats and gluten-free ingredients.*
- Made with love in Sonoma, Nana’s way.
*Nana’s is not a certified gluten-free product though I use gluten-free ingredients including certified gluten-free oats in two flavors: Tropic of Ginger and Jamaican Me Crazy.