These tasty muffins have no refined sugar and are packed with nutrients. You won’t find a muffin this healthy yet scrumptious on any grocery store shelves!
- 1 1/2 cups Nana’s All Natural granola
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 3 TB maple syrup
- 2 TB coconut oil
- 2 TB coconut milk
- 1 TB Mila (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut milk.
- Add granola, coconut flakes and Mila (optional).* Mix well.
- Gently add the strawberries.
- Line a muffin tin and fill each about half way.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
*For details and to purchase Mila go to http://lifemax.genesispure.com/products/display/2102/mila