Grant’s Granola Cookies made with Nana’s Granola
1. Sift together in a large mixing bowl 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
2. Melt 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan over low heat. Once the butter has melted remove from heat.
3. Preheat oven to 350.
4. Beat one egg with an egg beater (I just whisk it). Add 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, the melted butter, and 1 TBL molasses to the egg.
5. Add the egg and milk mixture to the flour mixture. Stir well.
6. Stir in 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup broken walnuts and 1 3/4 cup Nana’s All Natural Granola (any blend)
7. Drop the batter , one spoonful at a time onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake 9-12 minutes until the edges are brown.
8.. Remove the cookies with a spatula and let cool on wire rack. Makes about 3 dozen.
*** Also try dried cranberries and or chocolate chips, some dried unsweetened coconut and a little nutmeg or maple syrup instead of molasses.
Comments are closed.